Sunday, April 20, 2014

Any of you have left over Easter eggs? Here's a great way to put them to good use :) Tuna salad...oh, so good!


FANTASTIC TUNA SALAD

4 eggs, boiled, peeled and chopped

1 (16-ounce) package pre-drained tuna

1 T sour cream

3 T mayo

2 T sugar

1 t. vinegar

1 t. yellow mustard

1 t. Tony Chachere’s seasoning

½ t. paprika

¼ cup green onions, chopped (optional)

½ cup “Wickles Pickles,” chopped (these make the salad)

Dash of hot sauce

Salt and pepper to taste

 

Place eggs in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.  As soon as the water comes to a boil, place a tight-fitting lid on the pot and turn off the burner.  After 12 minutes run cold water over eggs, peel and chop.  Mix remaining ingredients with the eggs and refrigerate for at least an hour.

3 comments:

  1. This looks soooo good! What are Wickles Pickles? Where can I get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I always find them at Publix...sometimes Kroger will have them, as well. They are great!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I never heard of them before but last night when I was at Walmart, I saw them so got a jar just so I could make this. Will let you know how I like it. Thanks again !

      Delete